THE NEXT EDITION OF THE NEW MATERIAL AWARD IS IN 2020.
Downloads for registration
Per entry, an amount of € 50 is payable (incl. VAT).
In considering the submissions, the following aspects are taken into account:
- Is it a new sustainable material or an innovative, sustainable application of a material?
- Are environmental aspects taken into account at every stage, or as many stages as possible, of the
life cycle of the design?
- The overall quality and design of the idea, design or product.
- The artistic quality of the idea, design or product.
- How realistic and feasible is the idea or design (is it applicable, is it inspiring, what is the potential)?
- To what extent is the approach innovative?
- Does the design respond to or anticipate current and pressing issues in our society?